the pressure on first generation children of immigrants
to prove that you are indeed proof that parents’ sacrifice was worth it
is something that many Americans will never understand
To Do List
- Work from 8 AM - 2:45PM.
- Lunch from 11 AM - 12PM. Gotta go pick up some books, take pictures of my psych book to read during work tomorrow, then actually go get something to eat.
- 2nd Pass Enrollment tomorrow at 8 AM. Hopefully, I’ll end up with CS 10V, Chinese 20B, Psych 160, and Psych 182F + Research Lab.
- Confirm units for Lab. If all goes well, I’ll only need 2 units.
- Turn in class schedule for work. Then I can set time away for the Conversation Partner program, and then list my availability for my research lab.
- Chinese 20A tomorrow at 3PM. Not worried at all.
- ETST 1 Wednesday at 8 AM. Not too worried as long as I prepare.
- Psych 150 Thursday at 8 AM. Need to focus on this the most.
Then I can go home for a couple days before having to come back to work for 3 days at the EVC office. After that, I’m not confirmed to work until break! Yay!
Maybe I’ll join new student organizations for fun next quarter. I’ll have to see how much time I have for that.
I’m going to hell
aladdin get off that train your father is alive
he’s alive and very very handsome
are we just going to ignore the hand that is coming out of Flynn Rider’s crotch